The British Columbia Tenpin Federation will present the following awards annually:
|HALL OF FAME
|Adult Male and/or Female in the Superior Performance or Builder of the Sport Category.
|BOWLER OF THE YEAR
|Adult, Senior, and Youth: Male and Female.
|YOUTH ACHIEVERS OF THE YEAR
|Male and Female youth in four age classes.
|MOST IMPROVED BOWLER
|Adult and Youth; Male and Female.
|HIGH SERIES AWARD
|HIGH SINGLE AWARD
|300, 299,298 GAME and 800 SERIES
A Merit award will be given for the following accomplishments (once per career):
265 Game for bowlers with a 180 or Under Average.
280 Game for bowlers with a 181 and Over Average.
650 Series for bowlers with a 180 or Under Average.
725 Series for bowlers with a 181 or Over Average.
Eligibility Rules for Merit Awards.
- To be eligible for Merit Awards, a bowler must be a sanctioned member of the British Columbia Tenpin Federation (BCTF), CTF and their Local Association.
- High Series awards will be presented for a three (3) game series rolled in a sanctioned league or tournament. When more than three (3) games are bowled for a series, only the first three (3) games shall count for the BCTF series award. However, if six (6) or more games are bowled in a series, each succeeding set of three (3) games, following the first three (3) games shall qualify for the BCTF series award. The series of games can be bowled consecutively against one or more opponents on the same scheduled date in a league or a squad in a sanction tournament.
- High Single awards (265 and 280) must be rolled in a sanctioned league or tournament.
- A Clean Series merit award will be given to bowlers who have rolled a three game series with marks in every frame in a sanctioned league or tournament.
- All BCTF high score awards will be presented for the actual scores bowled.
- A bowler qualifying more than once during a season for high series or high game will be presented with only one (1) award in each category. Engraving will include first eligible score.
- Male and Female High Series and High Single Award: The highest series and the highest single bowled by in a sanctioned league or tournament will be awarded with a plaque. The scores are recognized when sent to the BCTF Secretary on the merit award forms.
All awards will be presented to the bowlers at the earliest convenience and when possible, presentation will be made by a BCTF Officer or Director as appointed by the BCTF President. Complete the attached forms when a bowler meets the above criteria in any sanctioned league or tournament. Forward award forms to the BCTF Secretary. New forms will be returned to you as often as required. Please keep this on file for future references.
The following forms are available for your convenience
|Most Improved Bowler